Friday, April 19, 2013

Another Tooth for the Community of Faeries

This is a delayed post for Mr. Sean-Man. He has officially lost his third tooth and, if he could do all of these at once, I'm sure we might get a great photo of him next to Papi Butch. That might be a photograph to remember for always.

So, Sean, how much does the faerie-land tooth people leave under the pillow anyway?

Any ideas what they do with all those teeth? My administrative assistant says they make dentures with them for old people. That's a clever idea. Maybe they grind them down and turn them into sea shells. Or perhaps they fling them to the sky so they can become stars. I, myself, am curious about their purposes with all those teeth. I would like to hear an explanation from my nephew.

Of course, this uncle hates teeth and those who work on them. Hygienists are alright because they give you flavored toothpaste like Pina Coladas or Bubblegum. Dentists, however, not so pleasant - especially if you inherit bad teeth.

Either way, buddy, good to see you're living the first-grade toothless bonanza. It makes it a lot easier to slide a straw into your mouth.

Miss ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment