Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dr. Afshar's family - Celebrating Christmas in 'Vein' and so nice to receive a card @VeinConnecticut

I don't usually go to my mailbox with the expectation that  correspondence will greet me. I am used to junk mail, bills, and the books I order.

Yet, yesterday, I received a holiday card from my friends at the Vein Institute of Connecticut. Considering the number of procedures they did for me this year, I couldn't help but post their holiday card on my refrigerator right next to the Barnwell and Isgar cards that also arrived in the mail. Wow, three Christmas cards...I truly scored this year.  The Vein Institute of Connecticut got to know me intimately this summer and fall - some of them more than others - so I thought they deserved magnets and to hang with my nieces and nephews.

It's funny, too. Because I posted about my procedures in 2013 several times on this blog, the world of cyberspace has targeted me as a vein fanatic. Whenever I use Facebook, You Tube, or even Words with Friends, I am bombard with vein commercials, vein creams, vein contacts, and vein articles. It's humorous, actually, that all roads lead to Dr. Afshar's work. That's why I am tweeting out to him, today. I've sent many clients his way and I think he should have included me in his holiday card as the institute's #1 patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment