Monday, February 18, 2013

A Daolicious Birthday Weekend

I admit it. If you visit me in Stratford I will take you to Dao Fusion Cuisine and Lounge, treating you to sushi and Thai treats. Two nights in a row I have eaten there: first for a celebration of age and second for planning curriculum that cares. In both cases, it was an excuse to eat daolicious food and to take advantage of the incredible coupons they text me.

As they say, "Outside it is cold, cold, cold, but in our restaurant we are hot, hot, hot." The food is always perfect and I spend hours afterwords licking the flavors from my teeth.

No matter where one lives they need a restaurant to bring the community together, and although I miss Vietnam Kitchen in Louisville and Panda West at Syracuse University, I am thankful that I've found Dao Fusion. It has become my culinary home for dining with friends and colleagues.

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment