Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sometimes My Administrative Assistant Scares Me

How many faces do you see?

Ever since I met Lois, she's stopped me to see if I can see the faces in the trees...or in the rocks...or in the sky...or in paintings. They are always obvious to her and, at times, she even sends me photos of her comforter, her floor, or a pair of pants she pulled out of the dryer.

They are her friends. The faces stand out to her and it becomes a came of whether or not Bryan can find them.

When I saw this picture (right) where you are supposed to find ten faces in the tree, I instantly thought of Lois. I feel like I'm a part of her ghostly community, able to see what she sees at all times of the day.

Now I'm going to be looking for faces in everything: my toilet water, an evening beer, the toilet water after an evening of beer. They are so obvious to her and I feel I'm missing out when I can't see them. So, now I'm looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment