Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's not even March, yet. What a game! Go Cuse!


Not a bad Saturday afternoon for the Syracuse Orange, although my allegiances waver between the Cards and Cuse. They will meet again on March 2nd at the Dome and I expect another tremendous battle, although I am sure Petrino's squad will work their athletes to be headstrong and smart when they meet again. These two teams could play over and over with different results every time.

But, it's always good to see a great game: tied at the half and down to the last possessions. That is what makes for tremendous sport. I don't think my heart could take weekly matches like this, however, especially because my support wavers. When I look at the calendar, I always smile when these two teams meet because it's a double whammy. I watch both in action and it is extra special when my alma maters go at it on the same court.

I have Syracuse friends emailing me and Louisville ones texting. What an event!

No comments:

Post a Comment