Friday, January 11, 2013

Top Ten For a Friday - Ten Communities That Matter To Me Most

As I continue to think about community in January (and throughout 2013), I thought it might be smart to list a top ten list of the communities that matter to me most.

10. Class of Northstars, CNS 1990
9.  Bingalings - Binghamton University - 1994
8. Literacy Scholars, NCTE & LRA
7. Syracuse University
6. Hoops4Hope Network
5. National Writing Project Network
4. Brown Schoolers, Class of 1998 - 2007
3. Alice and Charlie Stevenson
2. The young men I met through my research
1. My family (that was easy)

This is my 2013 community and it is growing everyday.

NOTE: '08 A'ight is on this list, but I wasn't there for their graduation. My bad!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna go ahead and count myself as a brown schooler 07

    ReplyDelete