Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How did I live before cell phones?

It's relentless.

I can be anywhere at any time and I instantly think of ways to be stupid, dumb, irreverent, and offbeat. It's not a good hobby, but when the dentist leaves me alone in the chair for too long, I get bored and the ridiculousness of the moment takes over. It's terrible, actually, but I can't help it.

And yesterday, what a day....from meeting with district leadership in the morning, to talking with students and teachers at the institute, to a new crown (thank the great whatever for insurance), to dancing with the Bernadetts in Trumbull, to arriving in home just in time for bed.

But now I need sleep. We still have three days left and I cant' keep up with this schedule I'm maintaining. It's all flowing in beautiful everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment