Monday, July 29, 2013

Sunday, Bubble Sunday - Oh, Snap, It's Monday

again? really?

This post is simply to thank Pammy for having us at her house yesterday for hamburgers, steak, vegetables and soap circles.
The weather held off, and we were able to sit outside on her deck by the pool on her new patio furniture simply talking and having fun.

The morning was spent cleaning, arranging, organizing, unpacking (Yes, I had several boxes from Syracuse I still never unpacked - mostly garage items and books). I even pulled out my Shop Vac and, alas, I can't believe I spent the last two years without its use. I forgot how awesome it is sucking the dust and cobwebs out of life. I must have Shop Vac'd for three hours before driving to spend the day with Pam.

Wonder Twin powers, activate. Form of a swimming pool! Form of a Swallowtail Butterfly. Auditioning for Amazing Race. Wait? Amazing what?




No comments:

Post a Comment