Monday, July 22, 2013

I did my part for National Ice Cream Day,

but am happy to know that the month of July is actually National Ice Cream Month.

For this reason (I'm using this as an excuse), I drove to the store yesterday to buy Magnum ice cream treats. If you've never had these, you should treat yourself soon. Although they are much, much, MUCH better in Denmark, they still do their part in the United States.

I went for the Magnum White (all white chocolate) and the Magnum Gold. I admit it, too. I had to try both last night...after all, it was National Ice Cream Day.

And tomorrow, is National Day National Ice Cream Day, and this week is part of National Ice Cream Month, so I might have to buy more before all is said and done.

Also, it should be noted that I'm licking the inside of my mouth and teeth searching for remnants of flavor as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment