Sunday, November 10, 2013

And He Admits He Was Beyond Pathetic Yesterday, a Saturday

The highlight of Saturday, November 9th, is that I went for a run at around noon. That is the only measurement that I existed yesterday in any form.

Corrected.

I talked to both sisters and my mom. They touched based to let me know I have human connections.

Otherwise, yesterday was spent getting ahead for today where I plan to spend the majority of the day in my office writing in preparation of the next month.

But yesterday? Yesterday I read, planned, graded, organized, and coordinated. I did this so I could be productive and free-flowing when writing tomorrow. Depressing.

I did sweep my house (lots of Weijing hairs). I did make Tator Tots for dinner. Sad. I managed to do around 8 loads of laundry (because I only do it every once in a while). And I managed to put my clothes away.

Did I shower? Nope.

Did I have live conversations? Nope.

Did I go to a basketball game? Nope.

I had a pathetic, November Saturday in anticipation that the next few weekends will leave little opportunity for me to chill out.

On an interesting note: someone turned around in my driveway. I thought I had guests and wondered, "Hmmm, who could that be?" It was their mistake, so I went back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment