Friday, November 29, 2013

Stuff. It's a day later and I'm still stuffed. Let the guilt kick in to moderate intake until Xmas.

Stuffing with sausage. Yum. I could get used that Italian dish. Scalloped potatoes and turkey. Pie. All added together = coma. I'm so glad I got a four mile run in before hand.

Then completed a Modern Family marathon. I never saw the show, but fell in love with Sofia Vergara. Actually, the writing kept me hooked as I spent the majority of my day in the coma and couldn't move out of my seat.

Also learned that the Ibuprofin is a must. I skipped it this morning and my tooth went haywire again. That is on the agenda post Dallas and pre-Santa Clause...that's for sure.

No green bean casserole or squash, but I can't complain. I ate at two and it's still sitting in my stomach 14 hours later.

And I think I need to double my run today to get back on track of burning more than I ingest. As for Black friday. Nope. I don't even want to take my car out of the driveway. Let it sit and be.

My time will be spent with books, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment