Monday, May 13, 2013

And I will be sued

Yesterday morning, I went through my emails to read through notes sent by Lois the last few weeks that I haven't found time to look over. Earlier last week, she walked in with a paper doll version of me making a stupid face and wearing boxers. She put the image on a pencil and left it in my pencil holder. She said she sent me an email explaining why a few months ago. I never saw this video or that email until now.

Here's what I didn't know. It was in an email that I didn't read. Apparently, she wanted to get revenge after told her that I showed one of her hilarious videos to my students. Obviously, in the video above, I learn she  would get me back. Today, however, reading the email I learned that for several months she attached this image of me to items I had her mail  and with faxes she sent for me across the country.
I will miss this humor and the complete trust we had in our working relationship.

Lucky for me, I have a new guardian angel above. I am hoping she and AnERip are drinking a glass of wine. I hope she is sitting at my grandpa Spence's bar. I hope that Grandma Vera and Grandpa Ken are on the way over with fresh baked cookies and vegetables from their garden. Finally, I hope Baby and Juliette run over to her with Frankie (Lois's dog that she loved immensely) and they smother her with  kisses. I'm sure she has her own relatives and doesn't need mine right now, but I want nothing but happiness for her. That is what she deserves.

1 comment:

  1. How perfect to find it now and know that she was able to convey the revenge motif through the paper doll. She will be communicating for quite some time . . . I delight in the fact that we could identify her talent when you showed the video. I am sure there will be many more stories like this one. Ann

    ReplyDelete