Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sliding Back to Connecticut

And then we arrived back to Stratford safely, after Lossine ran off to get a pie and we entered the boat with a pizza digested. Not too many on the Port Jeff ferry upon our return, but enough time to stop at the store for more Oreos and chicken. Cous Cous was already in the house.

I wanted to display the video of all we experienced while across the Sound but there was too much to upload here. Of course, I could also upload Abu's conversation with alien beings he channeled through my Expo dry erase markers while Lossine played Fifa.

Nope. Not that, either.

I am now heading off to bed so I can get ready for a conference tomorrow. The twins can have each other's company for the rest of the evening and the memory of playing on slides with Mark's girls. It always sucks when one has to return back to reality.

But reality is what we're all here to face, so it's time to look ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment