Thursday, May 16, 2013

Processing

Last night, Pammy and I were trying to process what comes next and how we are going to go forward. This is our attempt to look enthusiastic while I wore plaid shorts, a plaid sweater, and a plaid hat. This was our escape to hide from the severity of our loss and I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. All I can say is it was our thing as we went through photographs and arranged next steps before Friday's services.

Of course, while this was going on I was getting emails about Tuesday's conference, too - including changes in the Keynote's arrival and the need to be sure the sponsors are aware of the plan of action.

We know, from up above, there's a lot of laughter and good wishes. We are thankful that in our little community we have humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment