Saturday, March 30, 2013

Another Day for Orange

I ran yesterday and I am running this morning. I have new Orange Saucony's hoping I can get into a rhythm again with my legs. They continue to give me trouble and age isn't helping one bit.

But Syracuse plays Marquette at 4:30 and I do have a few outfits that might match. I also should begin preparing myself for the fact that the March madness will soon drift away and then I will need to find another way to stress my mind while working on a million and one things.

Funny how a day off sets one in a direction for best intentions, but that even in a frantic fit, only some of the list can be accomplished. Sneakers weren't on my agenda, but they work. Match my sunglasses, even. I wonder what they will look like with orange sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I guess I will look like Otto.

I did get a little spring cleaning done and decided it's time for new furniture. Mine spells like dog still and the cushiony comfort that once was has repositioned to lumps and wedges. I need a lounger to put my feet up and to recline. I'm getting old and have visions of myself with a pipe, a blanket, and a pair of slippers.

And I'm off to the NCAA Women's tournament today in Bridgeport. Should be able to catch Kentucky for one game and Connecticut for another. I think I shall bring a book. With Louisville's win, I will have four days of back-to-back March madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment