Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ready for the day of rest - Exhausted

Busy Saturday yesterday - actually, busy Friday evening through Saturday.

First, I rekindled with the Carrier Dome to see Syracuse look terrible, then show promise, that fizzle out in the last two minutes. Yet, I also saw Louisville look terrible, show promise, and allow Syracuse to hand them the game. It was in celebration of my father's 71st birthday, so it was also worthwhile. The crowd was over 30,000 so that was remarkable - a community of orange fans. The heights, however, were a bit much. Was glad to have Casey and Dave with us, too.

Second, I went to see Nikki perform in Central Square where they increased their score and looked phenomenal. Their show is really good (except the dull matt, strange toothpicks in the corner, and lack of an energized ending). It captivates an audience, keep the viewer entertained and has fun personality. I think they will do well in Dayton. Only time will tell. Was glad to have Mike, Dylan, Cynde and Mom with me.

I'm not sure I could handle too many days like this, however, because I need to read, write and think. I actually sat through a game and a show without opening a single book. Go me! I can have days without nerdy tendencies.

But today, rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment