Wednesday, March 13, 2013

That Moment When A Song Comes on The Radio...

and you break out dancing (don't worry, the car was in park).

With the weather welcoming the ability to walk outside, my identical twin, Pam, and I (yes, she's six years older and from a different mother) broke out as we exited the car. Neither one of us have heard that song in forever.

Of course, when we got out of the car to walk it was a giant mud pit. So, we drove to Walmart (or the other way around). I am so glad Walmart unites similar communities across the United States. I found these miraculous Easter wreaths and although I doubt I would spend the money at full price, I would love to buy these as Christmas gifts once they go on clearance. They truly are ridiculously clever.

Okay, that's my post for today. Fingers cross the Musinex gets back to work. I've had it with this cold that continues to find its way back inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment