Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Yucka Yucka Yucka, Tuesday. The brain is fried.

Three day weekend (check).

Grading (check).

Need for a laugh (well, I try).

Earlier this semester, I asked students to send me a joke as a post-script in one my assignments. Only a few of them took me up on it, but I found that file last night when I was closing up shop.

  • A baby seal walks into a club. *cymbal crash* 
  • Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff *cymbal crash*
  • knock knock. who’s there. Queen. Queen Who? Queen my dishes please!
  • Wanna hear a joke about Sodium and Hydrogen? NaH
  • Oxygen and potassium went on a date. It went OK
  • What’s brown and sticky? A stick
  • Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog, of course. At least he'll shut up after you let him in.”
  • What did the fireman name his two sons? ...José and Hose B
  • “I went to target one day and I missed.”
And that is my laugh for a Tuesday morning. My first meeting is set for 8 a.m. and my class ends at 7 p.m. - I'm holding my breath for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment