Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Birthday, Squid Head...

I am jealous of your hat. Trust me.

It flies by fast, Dylan. Just yesterday, I was buying you art books so you could draw pictures of fire-breathing dinosaurs and you were crawling around impersonating Godzilla and Mothra. Gone are the days of backyard combat duties, and Weather Channel evenings to get you to fall asleep.

Now, you where the same size shoe as me and are catching up to my height - you are able to (sort of) keep up with me on 5K runs in Cherry Heights and developing your own taste in music. We all know now that, if you wanted to, you could totally wrestle Nikki to the floor and torture her in the multiple ways she's tortured you.

May you have an incredible day of Doritos and glasses of milk, chicken wings and Mountain Dew, and Tuesdays at the Clam Bar.

Make your school year phenomenal and enjoy the junior high. It seems like only yesterday that I was there. It flies by incredibly fast, buddy. Enjoy every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment