Thursday, August 15, 2013

i scream, u scream, we all scream for family?

Whoops. Forgot Mike on this one. Went to Manlius for Barnwell night and did Snow Top with the other side of Syracuse.

Also watched Big Brother. Not enthused by the way things unraveled tonight. Got over that quick.

AND IT IS COLD. Feels like October here (and I brought my bathing suit). Hopefully the days will warm up while I'm here and I will get long runs in and a few walks. Temperatures are supposed to rise and I hope they begin starting tomorrow.

Yeesh. I can't have Barnwells and Isgars pulling me on either side of town for ice cream. That won't cut it and it's just a matter of minutes before Abu and Lossine begin screaming for south-end/Liverpool trips. I will be fine with it if the temperatures rise another 15 degrees.

In the meantime, I'll cower in my hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment