Monday, September 23, 2013

My personality perceived...well, at least to Dr. Phil

Last night before going to bed I took Dr. Phil's online personality test of how I am seen by others.
The results were:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting: someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also view you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Stupid Dr. Phil. He obviously doesn't know what an a$$hole I am. I'm the sort of man who is miserable to be around 99% of the time. I never laugh because I see it as a weakness. I'm somewhat psychotic and nothing makes me happier than to make others feel horrible about themselves.

Not.

I guess I agree with his assessment, but I would want to see the results of my family and friends to know how accurate this personality quiz is. I do know I saw Alice's score and the description was very close to how I see her. Maybe there's something to this.

 I imagine people see me as a sweaty, manic, overly self-conscious, insecure egomaniac who seldom sits down. My mind is too fast for its own good. That's my self-assessment anyway.

And it's Monday again. How does this always happen?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
    dr phil test

    ReplyDelete