Saturday, June 8, 2013

Throwback to Vietnam Kitchen in Louisville

If you live in Louisville, go to the Vietnam Kitchen and think of me.

For those of you who live near me in Connecticut, let me introduce you to Vietnam Palace, a restaurant I discovered when I opened up a BJ's Club account. I needed to get bulk supplies for the Connecticut Writing Project when I saw the tiny shop next door and walked in. I had a long week, it was raining (cancel that, pouring), and I wand good food.

Well, I lucked out. It was delicious. Perhaps they were the best Summer rolls I've ever had and this little dish to the left - don't let it fool you. It was full of spicy bites that caused me to perspire. No, seriously, it was hot. I felt so refreshed after eating it and I couldn't finish it all.

This is good news, too. Now I have an excuse to lure many ol' friends to come visit me in Stratford. My treat. I will pay simply to go and eat such excellence.

It feels like a part of my Louisville community has come to find me on the Long Island Sound. I couldn't be happier.

If you plan on visiting me, let me know. I will make sure I have funds in my account to take you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment