Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wait. Stop. What are you thinking about? Change that direction....@NikkiIsgar

...it's all about Mike (well, yesterday) and today, well, it's all about Nikki.

You got that?

World, are you listening? Today is Nikki's birthday and yesterday's was Mike's.

You should have them permanently imprinted on your brain. Everything revolves around them and June exists to remind us of that.

Seriously, my world is better because my sister married Mike, they created Nikki, and this week celebrates all of who they are. I can't be in Syracuse to celebrate with my family and their self-perception of what it REALLY is about, but I am carrying them with me in my heart, mind, and body throughout the day.

Love you both. Hope you had a spectacular time.

OH, Yeah. Crap. I need to also mention that it is the anniversary of SUE and BUTCH. If I forgot that, Cynde and KC would have to hear my mom complaining for weeks. I can't let that happen.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment